Invites that are definitely more BANG for your buck and here's why...




1. They're awesome. Look at this table ERUPT when they realise they've got wedding tea towels as invitations. "I've never seen anything like this in my life!".

2. Our service. I am Karen, and I run this company (with Ben... but he takes a more silent role!) and I LOVE WEDDINGS! And not to brag but I'm super friendly and helpful and will talk to you about your wedding all day long if you want me too... quite happily! Don't believe me? Want to know what other couples say about me then you can see them here.



3. Free A5 evening artwork with every wedding tea towel order. That's your evening invitation artwork sorted then. They'll match your wedding tea towels so everything will go together perfectly.


4. RSVP and Information card artworks are available too. Beautifully designed and as a complete set will look stunning.


5. RSVPs will come flooding in and they will be CREATIVE. Words can't help me here. The pictures are all you need to see...









So that's why our wedding tea towels will totally rock your wedding! Email me now to chat karen@weddingteatowels.co.uk or take a look at our designs on our site and choose your favourite so we can get started.

Bye
Karen xx